Min tiger

Min tiger

torsdag 12 april 2018

Marisol

It's a new release at Aurora Wings today
a totally stunning mermaid Marisol

I love mermaids, maybe because I love swimming
and have lived at the sea for almort my entire life

I love to go to the beach and look over the sea
especially when it's blowing a lot and look at thebig
waves

the shells and the seaweed have I picked at my
home beach




I have colored with my Copic's

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20
Hair: YR31, 24, E35, 15
Eyes: B000, 01, 05
Tail: Y11, 15, YR04, 07, R08, Y35, 38, E15
Shells: R30, 32, RV11 BG45, E81, YG17
Background: Y00, B00, BG11, B91


Mitzi have a special offer for just one week
if you buy Summer Sprite at AuroraWings.com
you get the Summer Sprite with Ice Cream Cone version too
It's an automatic download, so no other action needed




4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and lovely staging of your project, Lisbeth. How lucky you are to live by the beach. xxD

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautifully coloured Lisbeth x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love how you colored Marisol in the glorious orange and gold tones - reminds me of a gorgeous koi fish (expensive!) scales. I'm jealous that you live by the sea and got to collect these shells and sea weed in the photo right on the beach! They certainly made for an awesome presentation! Thank you so much for this stunning inspiration for today's new release showcase at AWSB. Mitzi xxx

    SvaraRadera